Being overweight, what is it?
Being overweight is to have more body fat than would be ideal for the proper functioning of the organism.
* Being overweight is to have more body fat than would be ideal for the proper functioning of the organism.
* Although fats or lipids are required for energy, regulating body temperature, hormones and enzymes to create in excess increases the risk of diabetes (high concentration of glucose in the blood), cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, joint problems and certain cancers.
* Basically, the reason of this problem is increased intake of calories (energy) than those required by the body as well as hereditary factors.
* Global increases in overweight are generally attributable to the modification of diet, with a tendency to consume lots of foods rich in fats and sugars.
* At the same time, there has been considerable decline in physical activity due to the nature of many jobs, and offices, as well as changes in transportation and development.
How is it treated?
* Must be altered eating habits of the patient, reducing the intake of calories from fat, sugar, refined flour and red meat, while the increases of fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and fish and lean meats (lean) as well as water.
* You need regular physical activity (at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity, 3 to 4 days a week at least). To do this you can use exercises like walking, running, biking or rollerblading, swimming and dancing.
* It is also ideal for the specialist help treat psychological or emotional problems resulting from this condition, or that the patients go to support group or psychologist to address these issues.
How is it prevented?
* It is advisable to avoid eating fast food, soft drinks, chips and candy.
* Be preferred intake of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean meats, rather than high-calorie food.
* We need to increase overall body mobility, which can be achieved by reducing car use and walking for short distances, climb stairs and take a walk to the pet.
* The regular practice of physical exercise is essential, as well as helping to maintain proper weight, strengthens the circulatory system, reduces anxiety, regulates blood pressure, lowers blood sugar and blood cholesterol, and reduces the risk of myocardial.
* Finally, it is important that parents encourage their children good eating habits, and sports.
You also get fat burner remedies and natural slimming product to loose weight fast at http://www.goherbalsupplements.com/weight-loss.html
Tag Words: cause of obesity, loosing extra weight, being overweight, overweight, loose weight fast, weight loss, how to loose weight
Press Release Contact