Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips ,mcx gold tips
(prHWY.com) February 25, 2013 - indore, India -- Indian Market
* Indian equity markets were down 0.03%
* Nifty down by 1.95 pts and settle at
* Sensex down by 8.35 pts at 19317.01
* Bank Nifty up by 19.60 pts at 12100.50
* European markets were up with FTSE up by 48.51 closed at 6340 ,CAC up by 46.81 closed at 3671 and DAX up by41.73 closed at 7625.
* Dow future was up 34.00 closed at
* Key benchmark indices reversed intraday gains and slipped into the red in late trade as index heavyweight ITC dropped and as another index heavyweight Reliance Industries (RIL) trimmed intraday gains. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, turned negative from positive in late trade, having alternately moved between positive and negative zone throughout the trading session.
* BSE Sensex was down 16.20 points or 0.08% to 19,309.16.
* CNX Nifty was down 3.90 points or 0.07% to 5,848.35.
* Among the 30-share Sensex pack, 16 stocks gained while the rest of them declined.Sun Pharmaceutical Industries rose 2.04% to Rs 811.90 after striking a record high of Rs 814.20 in intraday trade today, 22 February 2012. State run National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) rose
0.16%. NTPC has tied up a term loan facility of $250 million with State Bank of India, New York Branch and Mizuho Corporate Bank, Singapore Branch as Arrangers and Lenders. The loan agreement signed in New York by Mr. A.K. Singhal, Director (Finance), empowers NTPC for utilization of the proceeds of the loan towards capital expenditure for procurement of goods and services for the ongoing and new projects and renovation and modernization of power generation stations of the company. Bhel took over BHPV as its 100% subsidiary in 2008. However, the company's performance was not upto the mark, as it remained a separate company and it could not derive full benefits of synergy with Bhel.
* RBI officials fear Budget choices give
less room for rate cuts
* Jet Airways falls 5% on concerns over
* SME: Channel Nine Entertainment IPO
opens for subscription
* Ex-Infosys executive aims to shake up IT
industry billing model
STOCKS TO WATCH
* ANDHRA BANK
* AUROBINDO PHARMA
* BHARTI AIRTEL
SCRIPS IN BAN PERIOD
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Nifty looks Consolidate
* Strategy: Sell on rise
* Support: 5800
* Resistance: 5900
* Bank Nifty looks Consolidate
* Strategy: Sell on rise
* Support: 12040
* Resistance: 12170
* DHANUSH TECH
Business analyst jobs
Intraday trading tips
Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Tips, Intraday Tips, Stock Futures Tips, NSE Tips, BSE Tips, COMEX Tips, NCDEX Tips. We provide services in equity, commodity and Forex market.
GET FREE TRIAL +91 731 6642300
Or mail us here: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit our site that is http://www.epicresearch.co/