Trinity Insurance Services Inspecting and Adjusting Hurricane Sandy Claims in New York
Trinity Catastrophe department has mobilized its catastrophe adjuster team and and are inspecting, adjusting and closing Hurricane Sandy claims in New York.
Managing an extremely large number of claims and working with businesses/individuals to get their life/business back to normal requires experience and knowledge. Trinity Insurance Services Group has managed several large catastrophe incidents - we have the experience, technology, processes and people to quickly and efficiently provide catastrophe claims adjusting services.
In the United States, Hurricane Sandy affected at least 24 states, from Florida to Maine and west to Michigan and Wisconsin, with particularly severe damage in New Jersey and New York. On October 28, President Barack Obama signed an emergency declaration for the state of New York.
Following losses were confirmed in New York (NY):
* According to Huffingtonpost, New York City subway flooding: 7 East River Tunnels affected. New York City MTA Chairman Joseph J. Lhota released a statement declaring Hurricane Sandy the most "devastating" disaster in the subway's 108-year history.
* More than 80 houses were lost in a large blaze in Breezy Point, Queens after Sandy pushed a storm surge ashore, VNN said.
* New York Stock Exchange was closed down for two consecutive days. Stock markets were closed due to weather for the first time in many years.
* Economic damage from Hurricane Sandy could top $18 billion for New York state.
* Flight-tracking service FlightAware reported cancellations by major carriers including American Airlines, United and Delta into and out of three area airports in New York, the nation's busiest airspace.
* Hurricane Sandy knocked down power lines and flooded residential streets. New York area residents suffered without electricity. Thousands were without electricity in Metro area.
Our property and casualty adjusters are doing everything they can to inspect, adjust and close claims. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour access, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters. Contact us today for your insurance claims handling and we will help you settle claims quickly and accurately.
Our other claim and administrative services are available for all property and casualty lines, including but not limited to:
* Workers Compensation
* Auto Liability
* General Liability
* Products Liability
* Professional Liability
* Medical Malpractice
* Litigation Management
Trinity Insurance Services is an independent insurance adjusting company with a nationwide network poised to meet all of your adjusting needs. We are nation-wide, full service, multi-line third party administrator. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour ACCESS, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters.
Trinity Insurance Services
Address: 620 Lotus Drive North
Mandeville, LA 70471
Ph. No. 888.370.8484
Tag Words: ny claims adjusting, ny sandy claims, new york sandy claims, hurricane sandy claims, ny hurricane claims