10 Conjugated Linoleic Acid Benefits: Weight Loss plus More
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a very special form of Linoleic Acid, one of the Omega-6 fatty acids. It actually refers to a group of isomers which have very strong potential in producing very effective weight loss and other benefits for the human body.
1. Effective weight loss. Conjugated Linoleic Acid is primarily used as a Weight Loss Supplement. One form of CLA called Tonalin is one of the most famous weight loss supplements in the market. It decreases the body's fat storage and prevents refilling of fat cells.
2. Prevents obesity complications. By helping maintain a healthier body weight, this fatty acid helps prevent obesity along with its life-threatening complications like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer.
3. Helps develop a leaner and more muscular physique. Conjugated Linoleic Acid works by supplying more sugar in the muscle cells instead of fat cells. This mechanism helps increase muscle growth that facilitates the development of a more muscular built.
4. More energy for athletic performance and body building. CLA helps burn more calories for energy production. With more energy, sports enthusiasts and body builders can perform better in their strenuous trainings and exercises.
5. Cholesterol Balance. This Linoleic Acid derivative helps reduce the amount of bad cholesterol circulating in the blood to achieve a healthy cholesterol balance. It then helps reduce the risk of developing high-cholesterol induced diseases such as heart attack, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
6. Boosts immune functions. Experts suggest that regular intake of CLA Supplements can lead to lower instances of colds, flu, and other infectious diseases. The immune support effects of CLA are due to its abilities to reduce the production of certain immune-suppressing substances called leukotrenes and prostaglandins.
7. Lowers insulin resistance in diabetics. Insulin resistance is one of the main reasons why diabetics fail to achieve optimum blood sugar levels. Diabetics may benefit from taking Tonalin and other nutritional supplements containing CLA.
8. Anti-inflammatory. This fatty acid helps block the action of cytokines and prostaglandins, substances that induce inflammation. The anti-inflammatory benefits of CLA may help relieve the symptoms of arthritis and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
9. Reduced Cancer risk. Emerging studies showed that CLA has the ability to block the three stages of cancer cells namely: initiation, promotion, and progression. People who have familial history or are diagnosed to be at risk of developing prostate or breast cancer can benefit from taking high quality CLA supplements.
10. Protects against osteoporosis. Conjugated Linoleic Acid appears to produce a positive effect on calcium and bone metabolism that prevents age-related bone loss. Osteoporosis is one of the common causes of morbidity in the elderly population because of the higher risk of fractures.
Log on http://www.tasmanhealth.co.nz/ for more details.
517 Maunganui Rd.
Mt. Maunganui 3116