RM Mohite Q3 FY11 net profit surges 70% to Rs. 2.06 crores
RM Mohite Industries Ltd, one of the leading companies today announced the unaudited results for the third quarter and nine months ended as on December 31, 2010.
* The Company posted a 50.19 % rise in net sales at Rs. 36.38 crores as compared to Rs. 24.22 crores in the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
* Net profit during the quarter under review grew by 70.11 % to Rs. 2.06 crores as compared to Rs. 1.21 crores in the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
* EBITDA during the quarter under review increased by 15 % to Rs. 6.31 crores as compared to Rs. 5.35 crores in the corresponding quarter last year.
9M FY11 Performance
(9M FY 2011 - April - December 2010); (9M FY 10 - April - December 2009)
* Posted a 35.56% rise in net sales at Rs. 99.14 crore for 9MFY11 as compared to Rs. 73.13 crore in 9M FY10
* Net profit for period under review up 164% at Rs. 617.03 crore vis-a-vis Rs 233.49 crore in the corresponding comparable period.
* EBITDA for the nine months period ended December 31, 2010 increased by 23% to Rs. 1818.74 crore compared to Rs. 1479.40 crore in 9M FY10.
The Company's expansion-cum-up gradation programme in Hydro Power Project facility is on-course as planned. 10 MW power project is located in Fegivade Village at the foot of existing Radhanagari Dam which has a Gross storage capacity of 236.79 Mcumhe power house is fully automated driven by Francise Turbines.
About RM Mohite Industires Ltd
(BSE code: 532140)
R. M, Mohite Industries Ltd. is a company promoted by Mohite Family in the year 1991, with a view to diversify from their ancestral business of construction of earthen dams. The company's manufacturing unit is spread over 35 acers at Vadgaon near Kolhapur. The company has expanded its capacity with most modern latest and sophisticated machines. The slate of the art machinery and technology has been supplied by the reputed and renowned world class leaders In textile machinery like RIETER, SCHLAFHQRST, LUWA, VOLKMANN, USTER etc,
Tag Words: rm mohite q3 results