Spartamatrix - Corporate structure system and current ownership overview of Sparta Matrixâ„¢
A conscientious and professional individual with over 15 years experience working in senior project management positions with major global blue chip end user and vendor organizations including Finance, FMCG, Travel and leisure.
Philip Wainwright is the 60% majority owner of SpartaMatrixâ„¢ Group; 40% is owned by 348 Private investors /individual mostly UK Citizens who either directly own shares or are the holders of tax advantaged ownership certificates.
Philip H. Wainwright
Founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer,
Philip Wainwright is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of SpartaMatrix, Inc., a company he founded in 2001.Wainwright manages all operational functions at SpartaMatrixâ„¢--from SpartaÂ® technology product development and marketing, to global sales and service.
Recognized as a vigorous, persuasive and technologically ground-breaking leader, Wainwright's vision and business acumen have made him one of the most influential experts in the global security solutions industry.
Wainwright's blue-chip credentials include 30 years of corporate leadership in senior management positions with major global end user and purveyor organizations, including financial institutions, with emphasis on profitability based on Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Asset Security and Cryptographic Management, and Project Systems Financing. He brings to SpartaMatrixâ„¢ extensive experience in delivering major security infrastructure projects, as well as intermodal supply chain security technologies and their associated global regulatory requirements.
His international financial management career was well- founded by his years of employment in the Accounting and Business Analysis divisions at the corporate headquarters of the E. I. DuPont de Nemours Company in Wilmington, Delaware.
Wainwright's notable early career accomplishments include positions as a Trust officer for one of the largest commercial bank and trusts in the USA, a legal education while serving in the United States Naval Reserve, legislative draftsman and coordinator for the District Attorneys General's office, U.S. congressional staff member and the NASD Series 7 license to conduct the full range of securities transactions. For several years, Wainwright has also been at the cutting edge of America's health care facilities development for government aged care and private sector senior assisted living.
He has served on the Tennessee State Attorney General's Codification Committee, as an international legal advisor to the Swiss Investors Protection Association, as a confidential policy advisor to the General Secretariat of OPEC, and as an expert civil and criminal trial witness on international banking and international financial instruments.
Having lived and worked for over 20 years in the Asia Pacific region, Wainwright has acquired a strong political awareness and an exceptional grasp of the cultural and economic matters affecting successful business in that region. He has considerable experience managing multi-lingual, multi-cultural and multi-disciplined teams that are geographically dispersed.
Wainwright holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Wake Forest University, as well as doctoral degrees from London International Law (Juris Doctorate) and London Economics (PhD). He is fluent in both French and German.
Michael J. Silva
Michael J. Silva is a leader with extensive business executive experience. His background includes key positions in both corporate and government organizations. His previous positions include Comptroller, Vice President of Finance, President of an entrepreneurial venture, and Commanding General of a Brigade of Engineers in Iraq. His experience includes extensive background in Finance, Engineering, and Business Development.
Brigadier General Silva began his military career in 1978 upon graduation from West Point. During his military career in the Army Reserve, he has held operations, training, senior staff, and command positions in various assignments to include deployments to Afghanistan and Qatar as the CJTF-180 LNO to CENTCOM. He also served a tour in the Pentagon in the Iraq Interagency Support group resolving issues between the Department of Defense and the Department of State as our nation stood down the Coalition Provisional Authority and established an embassy in Iraq.
Brigadier General Silva was an inaugural recipient of the General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award in 1988, presented by Mrs. Jean MacArthur and General Vuono. His engineer company won the coveted LTG Itschner award for 1988 with the award presented by LTG Itschner and MG Schroeder at Fort Leonard Wood in 1989.
Mr. Silva has extensive Board experience on other nonprofit and civic organizations including three (3) years as National Treasurer for the Reserve Officers Association.
Michael J. Silva has two Masters Degrees, one in Business Administration (MBA) and one in Strategic Studies. His military education includes the Army War College, Command and General Staff College; Engineer and Field Artillery Officer Advanced Courses; Field Artillery Officer Basic Course; and the Department of Defense Comptroller Course. His military awards include the Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leafs, Joint Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal with five oak leafs and the Army Achievement Medal. He was awarded the Combat Action Badge during his deployment last year in Iraq. Brigadier General Silva is a Senior Parachutist and Ranger qualified.
Chief of International Project Operations / Systems Project Manager
A conscientious and professional individual with over 15 years experience working in senior project management positions with major global blue chip end user and vendor organizations including Finance, FMCG, Travel and leisure. Global experience of Project Management, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Business Development, Bid management, Change management, Transition Management, and Contract Management. Considerable experience of outsourcing solutions from both the end user and vendor perspectives.
* Extensive experience of managing major projects across the globe including WAN, LAN, Data, Voice, Call centres and associated enabling infrastructure (structured cabling). Implementation of Facility Managed solutions and digital CCTV for public safety, as well as several major IP network implementations, including VoIP.
* Considerable experience of managing and coordinating major building construction, fit out and relocation projects. Liaison with architects, interior fit out organizations, Audio Visual consultants and other building construction trades including aspects of industrial relations.
* A mature presence with considerable business awareness. Strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills. Excellent Interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Energetic, persuasive and innovative manager, experienced in identifying, establishing, developing and managing large scale, complex and cross-functional Information Communications & Technology (ICT) projects. Output orientated with a 'can do' approach and engagement to 'see things through' to completion, meeting budgets and timescales with excellent virtual and matrix management skills.
* Strong business and financial management abilities including planning, development, P&L and recruitment. Considerable experience of budget, contract negotiation and contract management. Readily able to understand the client's business requirements and translate them into technology.
* Excellent grasp of cultural and economic matters affecting successful business in Asia Pacific gained from over 15 years working and living in the region. Strong political awareness of the region.
* Considerable experience of working in and managing large geographically dispersed teams. Working with and managing multi cultural and multi discipline teams. Wide experience of managing in house and third party systems and service suppliers.
* Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, Consultancy, Business Analysis, Project Management, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Operation and Management, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), Knowledge Management (KM), risk management and Due Diligence (DD) for ICT systems and networks.
John Moverley BSc; C. Eng; MIET; AFAIM
Chief of Technical Systems and Transport Operations
* Formerly with Thales, he is highly motivated and professional individual with over 24 years experience and knowledge in senior management positions in the complex corporate Telecommunications, Operations, Engineering, IT and Project Management environments within Technology industries industry's in Australia and the UK.
* Extensive experience in the management and administration of complex corporate telecommunications, IT, operational and systems engineering projects ranging in value from $4M to $320M, including WAN, LAN, Data, Voice, Operations Centres, Security Engineering, Intelligent Information Management, associated enabling infrastructures and Facilities Management implementations.
* Wide experience in managing the provision of IT&T and Telecommunications Services, Corporate Strategies, QA Structures, Team Building, Service Level Agreements, liaison with vendors, clients, 3rd Parties and functional users.
* Considerable experience and knowledge and skill in the Development, conduct, planning and management of policy for Operational Analysis, Risk Management, Transition Management, Change management, Systems Analysis, Quality Processes and Procedures, Client/Company synergy and liaison, System Integration, Technology Standards Governance and problem solving within the technology environment.
* Global experience in the management, motivation and leadership of multi-disciplinary teams ranging in size from small specialist technical groups to medium sized operational company divisions using team frameworks, team structures, full staff participation and open communication.
* An astute, innovative and commercially aware Chartered Electrical and Electronics Engineer who has been successful in the direction and management of the delivery of Technology strategies by the application of clear, precise and lateral analysis of the tasks set and solving, well, any issues raised.
* A strong communicator who interacts well at all business levels and favours persuasive and participative methods of communications for the establishment and maintenance of solid, unequivocal client relation focus, internally and externally.
* The provider of the drive, motivation, persuasion and direction to the business and technology teams to ensure that: -
* Planning ahead with regard to time, resources, budget and logistics,
* Adoption of a strong customer focus,
* Maintenance of client relationships within the bounds of commercial reality,
* Mitigation of business risk is undertaken to achieve the required commercial goals.
* Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, Consultancy, Business Analysis, Project Management, Operations Centre Management, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), Knowledge Management (KM), Risk Management and Due Diligence (DD) for ICT systems and networks.
Herbert Y. Cheung, P.E
Chief Project Engineer
MBA, Management and Finance, University of Houston, 1991 ;BS, Electrical Power Engineering, Economics minor, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1988.
Mr. Cheung extensive engineering career includes Kellogg Brown & Root, Houston, Texas. Work Group Leader, Exxon Project, Jurong Island, Singapore (1997-2000)
Managed the successful electrical engineering and design of the largest lump-sum international project undertaken by Exxon (over $1.1 billion). Managed the project from cradle-to-grave; produced the estimate, proposal, and budget including risk analysis and qualifications for the contract; executed the project with designing and purchasing equipment and systems, scheduling, staffing, and running of the task force; and finally; finished the construction and start-up of the plant.
Managed 125,000 hours of Engineering and Design. Executed the operation at 10% below budget between two operating offices (Corporate and low-cost engineering center in Monterrey, Mexico). Coordinated the interfaces and communications with five different international contractors. Purchased over $42 million in equipment and materials within budget. Produced subcontract packages for international execution of over $30 million.
Work Group Leader, Exxon Project, Beaumont, Texas (1995-1997)
Managed the electrical portion of a highly successful lump-sum project (over $400 million).Managed 35,000 hours of work while coming 15% below budget. Purchased over $3 million of equipment within budget. Managed the estimating, scheduling, budgeting, tracking, and staffing of the task force.
Produced four construction subcontract packages worth over $15 million. Checked and approved all system studies including voltage drop, short-circuit, ground fault, large motor starting, and relay coordination studies. Approved all equipment purchases from 13.8kV to 480V.
Section Lead / Senior Engineer, Maraven Project, Cardon, Venezuela (1993-1995)Served as job leader for the de-salter unit in a large international project. Purchased over $2.0 million of equipment and coordinated the packaged equipment work contracts. Trained as an ISO auditor and performed internal audits to obtain ISO 9001 certification. Produced all system studies including both IEC and ANSI system studies, large motor starting, short-circuit, and relay coordination studies. Purchased all 480V equipment and produced all one-line diagrams and inter-connection drawings. Engineer II, Marathon Project, Robinson, Illinois (1991-1993) Reviewed and approved all electrical system studies. Produced requisitions to purchased all electrical equipment, reviewed vendor drawings, inspected and tested major electrical equipment. Assigned to the Construction site as Field Engineer to trouble-shoot and assist the construction work group.
Engineer , Mobil Project, Beaumont, Texas (1989-1991) Produced relay coordination and short-circuit studies. Nextec Applications, Vista, California 2000-2002Director of Knowledge and Materials. Managed the Manufacturing, Shipping/Receiving, Material/Sourcing, Purchasing, and Information Technology groups. Directed the operational coordination with our Singapore facility including order entry/status, QA/QC, job scheduling, manufacturing, materials/sourcing, and shipping/receiving. Negotiated supplier contracts reducing costs (amounting to 5 to 35% savings) for fabrics and polymers. Improved cash flow by reducing inventory from $2.2 million to below $1.0 million. Developed the component costs for the bill of materials to establish the margin profit/loss in the standard costing system. Maintained the costs below the standard cost baseline.
Managed the Manufacturing team through three downsizing while keeping up moral and maintaining a cohesive team. Maintained the same production levels of over 100,000 yards/month with a 60% reduction in staff. Achieved this through cross-training and cross-departmental integration. Reorganized the shipping and receiving groups to achieve a 24-hour turnaround with 50% less staff while maintaining lot integrity and inventory accuracy of 99%. Director of Knowledge and Project Management Managed the building/designing, purchasing, scheduling, startup, and initial staffing of the $12 million Singapore manufacturing facility, five percent below budget, and six months ahead of schedule. Implemented a structured project control and tracking system for the product development projects. Led the re-implementation of the ERP system (Fourth Shift) to a more user friendly and structured system. Responsible for implementing the bar coding system to obtain lot integrity. Hired and trained a strong IT team and built a robust computer infrastructure. Improved server up-time from 80% to 99%. Overhauled the IT system by purchasing and implementing four (4) new servers, firewalls, databases, and a virtual private network. Researched and presented the implementation of a CRM package to manage customers interaction and corporate knowledgebase.
Publication / Professional Affiliation "Microprocessor-Based Relays"; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, St. Louis, 1994 Registered Professional Engineer, Texas (current); Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (current)
Stefan Dreyer van Rooyen
Executive Committee Deputy Chairman
Chief Research Officer
Director of Asian Business Development
Education: University of Pretoria B.A., B.D. (cum laude); B.A. Hons. (Philosophy) (cum laude) M.A. in Philosophy (cum laude); DAAD (German Exchange Scholar) Post graduate studies at the Universities of Tuebingen and Bonn specializing in Market Behavior & Human Sciences; Graduate School of Business Administration in Zurich, Switzerland.
In addition to his outstanding international academic achievements Mr. van Rooyen provides hands-on expertise and extensive experience in:
* Commercial Marketing and Research Advisory in Switzerland and Germany.
* Wide-ranging Investment Research Analysis for European Financial Institutions
o Telis-Finanz and
o Orga Credit.
* Comprehensive Corporate System Research and Governance Analysis in EU markets with specialization for IT /high tech systems (hardware and software) companies.
* Broad experience in the time sensitive open market and on-line programmed trading of securities and Forex on behalf of private investors.
* Professional Network of South Africa and Europe investment banking connections.
* High net worth investors' securities trading expert.
* Multi-cultural / linguistic and financial consultant in the Republic of Korea (near Seoul) specializing in business development for SpartaMatrix.
Mr. van Rooyen is highly proficient at providing critical technical applications research for all the five operating division of SpartaMatrix parent as well as senior advisory services to our global strategic alliance partner technological network.
Executive Vice President, interim
Lauren Wainwright brings over 14 years of technical, critical thinking, project planning, system administration, research and forensics experience to the role of Executive Vice President of SpartaMatrix. In this position, Ms. Wainwright heads the organization's overall business development efforts, focusing on the creation and expansion of key global private and public sector alliances. Her focus is to grow revenue and deliver profitability for the company while providing the most innovative industry technologies and business models to SpartaMatrix's customers.
Prior to joining SpartaMatrix, Ms. Wainwright gained extensive technical and management experience at EDS, BTI, Progress Energy and Metamor. While serving in a variety of Information Technology roles at these companies, she acquired practical experience in the areas of technical support/troubleshooting, product support processes/best practices, quality assurance/testing, cross-functional project team coordination, field team management, desktop publishing/online collateral/Web development, documentation creation/management/reporting, and project management.
AA, BA MA MFA PhD
Chief Tech Research Officer, Executive Board Member
US Army Echelon Level Computer Systems Technician, 1971 - 1973 (and extended reserve); Previous Employment Experience: USAID Special Electronic Development, International operations 1973-1993; World Bank Technology Development Projects Nepal/Romania/Egypt; Department Head - San Jacinto College.
Personal Projects and notable research fields: Robotics 1978-present, developed first fully autonomous AI robot capable of full human speech interaction ("hearing", processing/interacting, answering human speech) 1988/89; Disneyworld robotics; Speech Recognition Technology (Dev/Consultant, Apple/IBM) 1992-95; UNIX Development, 1984-present; Linux/Open Source Development; 1994-present; Computer Security Consultant and IT Business owner, 1989-present. With his diverse science/engineering and electronic skills, Dana is also a renowned "fixer/troubleshooter", able to locate faults and streamline R/D and production design "at a glance", in abstract, virtual or applied systems from planning to production.
Regis W. Schultis, Jr.
Chief Financial Officer
Regis W. Schultis has spent 40 years in the investment business.
After eight years in the chemical industry in market research and new product market development positions, he joined Smith Barney & Co. in 1967 as senior chemical industry securities analyst and later was a member of the firm's Investment Policy Committee.
After 10 years at Smith Barney, Mr Schultis spent 10 years with Citicorp's Investment Management subsidiary leading groups of analysts covering basic industries and foreign stocks, as well as sitting on the firm's Equity Strategy and Investment Policy committees. At Citicorp, he was also involved in the management of two large portfolios of mid-Eastern clients. He was particularly active in developing quantitative valuation methods both for stocks and for industry stock groups. Subsequently, Mr. Schultis spent 5 years at J. P. Morgan Securities as a research group head and as Director of Equity Research and stock market strategist (1990-1992).
For many years, Mr Schultis was nationally recognized as a leading chemical industry equity analyst by, among others, Institutional Investor magazine.
Legal Advisor Australasia/Oceana
John Andersen is a retired private practice lawyer, with extensive experience in International Contract law, multi-currency costs assessment, mining, bulk shipments & commodities contracts , infrastructure and energy project law. John is involved with a humanitarian organizations.
Technical Services Director
Ulrich Klug was formally educated in the German Institutes of Technologies, specializing in Industrial Chemistry, and Applied Physics. He remained immersed in these profession fields for over ten years until he embarked on a second education in IT where he excelled in systems engineering and programming. His global professional IT career now extends over 16 years and he continues to expand his core competencies in Internet Applications, Systems and Networks. He has mastered the complex 'art and science' of web design and proficiently performs the most advanced web development processes. Mr. Klug is an acknowledged industry expert in the utilization of the most sophisticated applications for the Adobe Creative Suites of software. He is also a gifted visual designer and consequently often contributes as an expert photographer with his specialized skills in Panorama (360Â° x 180Â°), landscape photography as well as creating world-class High Dynamic Range Images. Several of his images have been published internationally. www.ulrichklug.com
Christopher J. August
B.Sc. & B.Com (Birmingham)
Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs ; Mechanical Engineering and Economics
Fluent Arabic, Farsi, English and French.
International Global Counsel, Advocate Supreme Court of India
Special Advisor to TATA Consultancy Services (Delhi India) which handles strategic acquisitions for the entire TATA Group of Companies.
BSc.EE (Electrical Engineering)
Specialist in Food Microwave Technology; Supply Chain Bio-Security ,Global Shipping Tracking and Sensoring and extensive technology manufacturing experience in China.
Dip. Technical Engineer
Specialist in Institutional Wireless Security; married to daughter of former Da Peng Chief Economics advisor and brother in law to current Deputy Mayor of Beijing.
Fluent German, French, Serbo-Croatian and Mandarin.
C. Randall Peterson
BS (Accounting) MBA, CPA, CMA
Economic Modeling for Infrastructure Projects with RFID networks.
Gerrit Tertius van Rooyen
PrEng BSc (Eng.) (Wits), MBA (Pretoria), SM & ScD (Met) (MIT, USA)
Specialist in Strategic Metals and Container Transport Engineering.
Brightleaf Square South
905 W. Main St.
Durham, NC 27701
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Global Operation Headquarters
No. 2 Kallang Pudding Road #05-03
Mactech Industrial Building
Tag Words: spartamatrix
Press Release Contact