Management help : learn the memorandum of association in management function with e-tutors
With the Memorandum of Association and the Rules & Regulations framed, the desirous persons should approach the Registrar of Societies, of the State where they intend to function, purchase properties, Operate bank accounts, etc.
In order to carry out the aims and objects of the society, a set of rules is required. These are called By-Laws.
Registration of a Trust
A trust can be registered on the following ways:
* Registration under the Indian Registration Act;
* Registration under Public Trusts Act;
* Registration under Societies Registration Act.
* Registration under the Company's Act;
* Registration under the income-tax Act;
* Registration under the Foreign contribution (Regulation Act).
* Registration under the Indian Registration Act. It is the Trust Deed or the will is registered. This deed or will need to be registered with the sub-registrar of the registration department of the state government.
* In certain states, the government has passed Public trust acts. In those states the trust deed has to be registered under public trust acts.
* A charitable society/trust also can be registered under section 25 of Companies Act, The application should be made in form 1-Aand the guidelines issued in this regard should be followed.
* Charitable religious trusts and societies, claiming exemption under sections 11 and 12 of the Income-tax Act are required to obtain registration under the Act. The application for registration should be made to the Commissioner, within a period of one year from the date of creation of the trust/institution in Form, No. 10A along with the relevant documents.
* In order to obtain registration under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, the applicant trust or society has to submit Form FC-8 to the Home Ministry at New Delhi.
Registration of a Society
With the Memorandum of Association and the Rules & Regulations framed, the desirous persons should approach the Registrar of Societies, of the State where they intend to function, purchase properties, Operate bank accounts, etc. In some States along with the Society registration, a registration with Charity Commissioner is also required e.g., Maharashtra and Gujarat. The legal obligations to the Charity Commissioner are many and they need to be followed very strictly. The charity commissioner may impose penalties on the Society on violations and has suo motto powers.
Ethics Formation-of Trust and Society
The trustees and the members of the society should be above board in their actions on behalf of the society. They should get involved and take interest in the welfare of the people for whom they have formed these institutions. It is enough that they attend only annual meetings and remain as passive members. They should maintain high ethical standards and not draw any benefits from these intuitions which are not provided in the statutes. The trustees and members should always be conscious of the Aims and Objects for which they have come together to form these institutions.
Students cannot grip the management assignment help own their own as writing assignment need an in depth understanding of the topic along with some sensible knowledge about the management subject, just detection the things taught by the teachers in the class room is not enough to write assignment help base on management. One needs to go during various education websites and other reference or support material