Diabetes mellitus, How you Improve Your Life
Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome characterized by excessive accumulation of glucose in the blood due to a deterioration in all or part of the secretion and action of the hormone insulin
There are two subtypes of the disease:
* Type 1 Diabetes. It develops in people in whom the production of insulin, a hormone responsible for transporting glucose into cells throughout the body is weak or nonexistent. Most patients with this condition develop it before age 30 years.
* Type 2 diabetes. It occurs when the pancreas continues to produce insulin but the body develops resistance to its effects. Generally, this type of diabetes occurs after age 30.
* It is common for physical fatigue, blurred vision and nausea.
* Headache after eating.
* Increased urine.
* Dry mouth.
* Weight loss with no apparent explanation.
* Increased thirst and appetite.
* In type 1 the above symptoms appear early on because the amount of glucose in blood rises quickly, which leads to dehydration and weight loss.
* In contrast, people who suffer from type 2 start having the symptoms described above in a gradual way (slowly), and it is common that the patient seek medical attention when several of them have already manifested.
* The application of insulin is the main treatment for those with type 1 diabetes.
* It is essential to follow a diet that avoids excessive consumption of carbohydrates, sugar and the pure or contained in jams, desserts and fruits such as mango and banana. This is recommended to opt for sugar substitutes.
* Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.
* Consistent exercise.
* It is common to use hypoglycemic medications that help regulate sugar levels and insulin conducive to perform their work properly. The doctor will prescribe the most appropriate.
* We recommend the self-monitoring and knowledge of the disease. To do this, devices on the market that provide reliable data on levels of blood sugar.
* There are some natural products and dietary supplements to relieve some symptoms of diabetes, lower cholesterol and obesity, improving the health of the patient.
You will get useful natural herbal remedies, tips and dietary supplements guide on how to control cholesterol and natural remedies for diabetestreatment at http://www.himalayahomeremedies.com/
Tag Words: type of diabetes, type 2 diabetes, type 1 diabetes, diabetes mellitus, diabetes problem, diabetes treatment
Press Release Contact