Epson launches easy-to-use desktop label maker in Middle East
LW-900P connects to PC or Mac for fast, high-quality desktop label creation, helping businesses save time and money
The LW-900P allows sophisticated labels to be produced in the widest range of widths, and is simple to use. The included software enables label creation in just a few clicks, with a choice of pre-defined templates, frames, symbols, barcodes and images. Alternatively, users can design their own, or import data in csv, xls(x) and txt formats to print each line of data in sequence. Once the design is printed, the LW-900P automatically cuts or half-cuts each label.
This model offers a large choice of font types, character sizes, symbols, borders and styles. The LW-900P also features barcode printing and has an exclusive function that can round label edges to help prevent peeling.
Epson's wide selection of labels in 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36mm widths cover practically every labelling need. The range includes standard, black, transparent, matte and writable matte paper labels, index tab and flag or wrap cable labels, a variety of colours such as fluorescent and pastel, and two adhesive strengths. All Epson labels are very durable, resisting water and withstanding hot and cold conditions.
Khalil El-Dalu, General Manager, Epson Middle East, says: "We expect Middle East businesses to significantly benefit from this easy-to-use, high quality desktop label maker, which is also extremely fast and economical. Moreover, to help our customers get more labels for their money, the Epson LW-900P minimises the margins of each label to prevent tape wastage."
* Connects to Mac or PC (software included)
* Can be used with AC adaptor
* Choose from pre-defined label templates or design your own
* Choose from an infinite number of font types, font sizes, font styles, symbols and borders/frames
* Prints multiple lines
* Prints 14 different barcodes
* Import data in csv, txt and xls(x) formats and print labels for each line of data
* Print a series of labels with incremental alphanumeric sequence
* Automatic cutting and half-cutting
* Can round label edges
* Supports 6, 9,12, 18, 24 and 36mm label widths
* Compatible with a wide range of label/text colour combinations and label types, including transparent, fluorescent, metallic and cable wraps
* Durable labels resist water and withstand hot and cold conditions
* Minimal label margins mean more labels per tape
* Economical 9-metre tapes
* Two four-metre tapes included in the box
* Two-year warranty, extended to three years when product is registered on Epson website
Tag Words: None